UAN no is compulsory to obtain for all the registered EPFO members. This Universal Account Number does not change even the employee transfers the job in the other company. This UAN no remains unchanged. It is a permanent number for the PF account holder. We will also get you the detailed information about how to activate UAN no and after that how to login with UAN number at UAN status online.
How to Activate UAN Number
You can activate UAN number with the help of this article. If you have already register or applied for UAN no and still you don’t get it, you can check UAN status from here.
• First of all open the official EPFO site.
• Here “know Your UAN Status” page will appear on screen
• Once you click on that link new page will open
• In this page enter the EPFO office or state from the menu
• Now enter the EPFO office address from where your PF account is maintained
• Now enter the establishment code and PF account number
• Move your cursor to the Check Status button click on that link
• Once you order to check your UAN status, it will soon show the message of UAN no
• It will reflect UAN no if it is allotted to you
• If not than you can send your request of UAN activation just at the right side of the page
• You need to fill some important details like date of mobile number and password
• Enter the captcha code and click on GET PIN option
• You will receive PIN no through SMS
• Type this PIN no in the required box and submit your request
Your UAN no will generate and you will get the UAN no message in your phone within 7 working days.
How to Log in UAN Member Portal
After UAN activation you are able to log in at UAN member portal
Just click http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/
Here you need to enter the UAN number, mobile number and member ID
GET Pin received in your mobile number and your registration process is complete
Now you are log in at UAN member portal
UAN no is helpful in downloading EPF passbook online. It also helps updating and changing KYC information online. You can track your EPF status online providing UAN number and member id.