For the Govt. employees who are having PF account No and want to check their EPFO claim status or UAN status can now check their current process online. There is one separate link provided for the employers to get the PF balance inquiry online. If any have applied or registered for PF withdrawal application form they can also check the current process online. No more documents or information are required to get this inquiry status online. You just need to enter your PF account No only. If you are eagerly waiting for that link of processing guidelines please have a look at here under.
Check your UAN Status Online
If you are a member of EPFO and still you don’t get the UAN (Universal Account No) you can check UAN activation status online from here. UAN is a 12 digit unique ID is a lifetime proof for the EPF member. Now let’s begin with how you can check the UAN status online.
• Visit to EPFO link and click on the Know UAN status link.
• Select the state and office in the drop down menus.
• Now type the establishment code and extension code.
• You can check the establishment code with this link http://search.epfoservices.in/est_search.php
• Leave the space of extension code if you do not know this.
• Now write your PF account No and immediately click on check status link.
• Your UAN status is ready to see on screen.
How to Appear for the EPFO Claim Status Online
• You need to follow the same procedure.
• Just you need to change the link.
• Like you enter the EPFO site and ask to Know EPFO Claim Status online.
• After this the procedure is same.
• Select region and office and write the establishment code.
• Now click on check status tab.
• Your EPFO claim status will be displayed on the smart screen of your computer
So here are the two procedures from where anyone applied for UAN No or claim for the PF withdrawal can get the current status of their process from here. This is far better idea to avoid the chaos and get the actual information about how far your process is done.